Last Revised: Jan 30, 2011
At Spreadsheet123 Ltd we treat your privacy with respect and we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
Spreadsheet123.com (further mentioned as "site") is a property of Spreadsheet123 Ltd (further mentioned as "We", "Us" or "Our") as well as the associates, employees, partners, and affiliates who help to provide our Services and deliver the Content to you.
Except for the carefully selected and trusted services that we use for processing payments, our web host, no other party has access to your personal information unless specified otherwise, or in the event of being disclosed or/and published by yourself by adding it to a discussion forum, public comment on a message board, blog post, etc. We do not share or in any way disclose your personal information to a third party except those specifically named or otherwise outlined in this Policy.
We do update this Policy from time to time by updating this page so please do review this Policy regularly to check what Spreadsheet123.com does to protect your privacy.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Site Usage Statistics
Our server keeps a log of site usage statistics which involves keeping track of numbers of hits on various pages, IP addresses, browser types, access times, and the sites from which a visitor is referred. For example, if you find our site through a search engine, our logs will show that a visitor clicked through to our site from that search engine. Such information is used to verify the effectiveness of marketing efforts. It may also be used to help interested parties determine the number of visitors who find our site through their sites. In other cases, site statistics are provided to potential advertisers and link partners. These statistics cannot be used to identify an individual, since they do not include any personal information.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads on this site based on your visit to our site and other sites on the Internet.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- To process transactions
- Online Visitors will be asked to provide their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card number along with expiration date or any bank account details only if you wish to make donations or purchase a product or membership from our web sites. All transactions, where credit card or your bank account is required occur over a secure connection protected through encryption such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
- We do use third party services such as PayPal.com and ClickBank.com to process payments or refunds therefore we do not keep any record of your bank account or credit card information, but we do store information such as record of sales, which may include your e-mail addresses, names, mailing addresses, in order to provide technical assistance or notify about any changes to the software purchased from us.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To personalize your experience
(Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and improve our site and service)
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Further, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors. The information shared with advertisers cannot be used to identify you.
We do not collect and will never ask you to provide us with sensitive personal information related to your political affiliation, race, religion or any data such as your birthday, social security number etc. which can be potentially used to identify you.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Comments & Emails You Send Us
We may allow comments to be added by users. As reminder to you that any information provided in these comments becomes disclosed to public and therefore becomes public information. We encourage you to be caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Any Email messages or communication sent to us are considered public statements unless otherwise stated in your email, we may publish these messages in whole or any of its part with inclusion of author's name or/and business information in the messages unless clearly stated otherwise. We will not publish or otherwise disclose the author's personal information such as email address or other personal information included in the email. In most cases we request your permission before publishing or disclosing content of the message, but we are not obligated to do so.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
In no event we knowingly publish child's name.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We strongly recommend and encourage parents to supervise their child during any online session and also encourage reading these tips on protecting your children's privacy online.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our site. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Country and Region Specific
Storing Your Personal Data for users from EU and EEA
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Access To Information for UK users
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance